Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Paper cup.

I was once in a place where I saw the good in everything. And though it might've taken me reminding myself to flip into that mental state, I was still able to do it. Recently I've noticed my quickness to complain and wishing and wanting and prodding and fiddling and stabbing and fucking with.




Yesterday someone said something about how we strive for things and say what we want and how bad we want it and where we want to be going and how we'll do anything to get there... we're so busy talking and wishing and wanting and prodding and fiddling and stabbing and fucking with that we didn't even notice that we're already there.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.... you are such a deep thinker. I love "reading" your thoughts. Easy does it babe... things will become more "clear" sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete