Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Digs and New Potholes.

First night at the new place.
Makeshift bed on the ground.
New friends outside my window.

I always tend to have wildlife friends hangin' outside my house. I've developed, in only one night, a strong fear of these fuckers. I have this vision (nightmare, really) of one of them getting into my apartment and flying around..... Solutions?! Bug net?? Broom? A friend of mine thoughtfully suggested a blanket to throw over it. And then? C'mon dude. His next suggestion was a bb gun of sorts. Really? Am I a sniper now?
I'm gonna go with postin' up the fake owl out my window, or maybe resorting to a super soaker if need be. But that's the only firearms I'm packin.
And of course, the infamous finale to the first night at the new place...

Welcome to the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment