Friday, June 19, 2009

Secrets Revealed.


So my mom just turned the big 5-0. I was at a total loss on what to get her for her b-day... I mean parents are so hard to buy for in general. 50 is kind of a big deal. Mind you I'm super POOR as usual and no fantastic ideas were coming to mind. A few weeks ago when we were home visiting, Mom struts out with a flowery band around her ankle.... a PRESS ONNN TATTOO! haha. So funny. But she said she was kind of dabbling with the idea of getting a real one since she'll be 50.... so perfect 50th birthday present was born. I'm stoked to see what she decides to get. Two weeks from now we'll have some major photo documentation. Stay tuned.

In the mean time, enjoy an interesting translation from some scholar about tattoo placement and connotation. SECRETS REVEALED! Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment